10 Truths About Vaccines
By: Barbara Fisher
- Vaccines contain toxic ingredients that have not been adequately evaluated for long term adverse effects on humans
- The biological mechanisms for vaccine induced brain and immune dysfunction and vaccine induced immunity have not been scientifically established
- Most vaccine studies alleging that vaccines carry few risks are methodologically flawed and funded by Pharma or government
- Vaccine failures are not being counted in vaccine cost or risk benefit analyses
- In the U.S., vaccine manufacturers have been shielded from all liability for vaccine injuries and deaths - even if they could have made a safer vaccine - while the government has awarded more than $2B to the vaccine injured.
- Diseases that do not fit the smallpox or polio model in terms of morbidity and mortality are now being mandated in the U.S.
- The U.S. mandates the use of more vaccines than any other nation in the world but has one of the worst infant mortality rates and chronic disease and disability rates of all developed nations.
- While the numbers of vaccines given to children have doubled in the past quarter century and the numbers of children exposed to childhood infectious diseases has decreased, there has been a corresponding increase in the numbers of children suffering with chronic illness: 1 child in 6 is learning disabled; 1 in 9 has asthma; 1 in 110 develops autism; 1 in 450 is diabetic.
- One size fits all vaccine mandates do not respect biodiversity. Individuals, who are genetically and biologically vulnerable to vaccine injury and death, are being forced to bear all the burden to achieve the illusive "herd immunity."
- There are hundreds of new vaccines being developed in more than 3,000 clinical trials worldwide as the pharmaceutical transitions from drug to vaccine dependence for economic stability, while the Pharma lobby has joined with medical organizations receiving money from Pharma to eliminate all non-medical exemptions to vaccination in the U.S. and advocating a growing list of societal punishments for non-compliance (no public education, no health insurance, no job).